Updated: February 1, 2022
- Rodeo shall share your personally identifiable information and other information, including transaction history, with our Financial Partner.
- By accessing the Site and the Services, you acknowledge and agree to share your financial accounts information with our third-party service provider, Plaid. When you use Plaid to connect a financial account to the Services, you allow Plaid to access your account data so that it can deliver data to the Services. See section 2(a) Financial Accounts and Information, below.
- What Information We Collect.
- Identity Information. When signing up to create a Rodeo account, you share personal data with us about yourself such as your name, address, e-mail address. We will only use this data in strict accordance with the law.
- Financial Accounts and Information. We collect date about your crypto wallet addresses, bank routing and account numbers, billing address, and credit or debit card to process your deposits.
Once your financial account login information is verified by Plaid, we will collect up to twenty-four (24) months of transaction information from the financial accounts you have linked to Plaid and agreed to provide to us. The information we receive from the entities that maintain your accounts varies depending on the information made available by those entities—for example, if you have a checking and credit card account under the online banking login you provide, we will collect transaction information from both the checking and credit card accounts. Information we collect through this process typically includes the stores and merchants you purchase from, the amounts you spend, your account type, and your spending limit(s). Please note that, with respect to financial accounts that you choose to link to the Services through Plaid, we never see your full credit card number, your financial account credentials (username and password), or the specific item(s) that you purchase from a store or merchant. We also cannot make any changes to any accounts that you link to, cannot initiate transactions, or do anything other than view transaction information and account data.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO COLLECT TRANSACTION INFORMATION FROM YOUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS UNTIL YOU UNLINK YOUR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS FROM THE SERVICES.
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your use of the Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details, including your deposit and withdrawal activity and account balances.
If you make a payment using a credit or debit card through the Services, your information may be maintained by a third-party payment processor and not by us. You may also provide us with information about your financial profile, including accredited investor status and information pertaining to such status.
- Communications. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including customer support.
- Log information. When you use the Services, Rodeo collects server logs, which may include device IP addresses, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Information From Social Networks or Online Accounts. Information and data from any accounts that you share with us, including your access credential for those accounts,